Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Valentines

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I have been thinking of my own special Valentines - my nieces and nephews. They bring such joy to my life. I love to spend time with them doing such activities as making craft projects, cooking, reading, and playing outside.

I also like taking photographs of them. Ray (age 5) and Kay(age 8) are my favorite subject. (I took the above photo of the girls last summer.) They are patient when I have the camera in front of them!

I wish my nieces and nephews a very Happy Valentine's Day filled with lots of love!

4 comments:

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Kaycee how lucky to have two such cute models at your disposal. Hope you have a great valentines day.

Lori

CG said...

Happy Valentines Day Kathy! Your nieces are adorable!!

Pat said...

What adorable little girls, Kathy.

Great models too!

talj said...

They are such pretty little girls! I can see why you like taking photos of them! :o)