Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bear With Me!


This afternoon I had another photography session which involved experimenting with the camera settings. My "subject" was this cute little teddy. My camera settings were as follows: f/32, 13 sec., RAW, and an ISO set at 100. I used my Canon 60mm lens again. The camera was on a tripod, of course! Natural light from my window was used to make this photo.
Again, I was pleased with the results with the aperture set at f/32 with a slower shutter speed. The photo seem to have some depth to it, and the details are fine. The colors seem rich, too.
I like using natural light with ISO 100. I think that this combination gives this photo rich, saturated colors. I have also been working with the histogram in order to get the exposure just right.
Fortunately, I feel that my practice is really paying off now! I am going to continue to work with the aperture around 32. So, please be ready to "bear" with me as I continue to practice my photography techniques!

3 comments:

CG said...

your experimenting is really paying off. this little guy looks very cute!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Available light is really hard to master, the tungsten light or fluorescent lighting is a whole thing in itself let alone the rest. This is lovely, keep on experimenting, that is the best way to learn. Love it.

Lori

Anna Ridley said...

Adorable little fellow!

Your experimenting is going really well, and this is another treat to view.

Looking forward to more :)