Saturday, March 31, 2007

Instant Sunshine

I love Gerbera daisies. They always make me smile. Gerbera daisies are like a dose of instant sunshine! The reddish-orange color of this Gerbera really makes it stand out.

We are finally enjoying a sunny day here in Central New York State. It is 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) here this afternoon. What an improvement. Hopefully, March will go out like a lamb. I just love the scent of spring in the air.

I may go to the Palm Sunday event at the local florist tomorrow. I love to be in the greenhouse, even if it is not an outdoor nature center. I just love to smell the flowers and see the spring promises! Of course, I will bring the camera. (I just hope that there will be enough light.)

I hope that you all are having a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love Gerbera daisies....they give me joy too! Love this...

You know your first visit to me on my blog was on a Gerber Daisy post I did in February called Garden of Friends! Check it out if you get a chance!

Great shot! Take care.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Beautiful flowers over the past week or so. I love the pink flower, it is beautiful and soft.

I hope that you sort out the problems in your neighborhood with the strangers hanging around. Makes me long for our childhood days where we used to play for hours in the streets, riding our bicycles or at the park down the road with no fears like this.

You are in my thoughts, and even though I dont get to check in every day I am around. ((HUGS))

Lori

CG said...

What a cheerful sight. Hope your worries are resolved soon!