Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Oh Baby!


I was so happy to be able to visit with my little nephew yesterday. Christopher is just seven months old and he is such a good baby. He loves to jump around in his jumper and babble. He can even sit up now!
Christopher brings so much joy to his family. He squeals with delight when he sees his parents (my sister and brother-in-law.) His big sister Rachel just loves to hug and kiss him. Of course, his grandparents (my Mom and Dad), argue over who will hold him. And his Aunt and Godmother thinks that he is such a handsome and smart little fellow.
I am posting my nephew's photo here in my blog. I took it yesterday and it is a very informal photograph! (I forgot to bring my Canon Speedlite flash.) However, I know that this photo will definitely go into his scrapbook!
Now, I have to start a scrapbook for him. I have started scrapbooks for each of my nieces and my other nephew. I plan to give them their scrapbooks when they are older. Kay loves to look at the photos in the scrapbooks when my mother and I are working on them. It is well worth the time to put these scrapbooks together (although I never seem to be caught up on them.) "We gather up pictures and bits of our past and scrapbook them into a gift that will last." ~Kim Rinehart. Does anyone else do scrapbooking projects?
I am going to have an early night. We are having horrible weather here in Central NY State again. The wind is just terrible and it is blowing all of the snow we already have around. We are getting some snow flurries and the visibility is very bad. And it is bitterly cold. Where is spring?

4 comments:

Anna said...

I used to be a Creative Memories consultant in the States and I am still an avid scrapbooker! These are great pics and I am sure that you can't wait to scrapbook these pics! :)

Pat said...

Amazing, Kathy, to see Christopher growing up so quickly. Seems like no time since you told me you had a new nephew!! He looks so happy and cuddly. I'd love to cuddle with him for awhile!

What a lovely little quote in your blog. I wonder if I could "lift" it for my little collection. "We gather up pictures and bits of our past and scrapbook them into a gift that will last." ~Kim Rinehart. That's so true.

Yes, I have started to do scrapbooking. I've got two wonderful organizer boxes I bought from Creative Memories and am in the midst of sorting through my pictures at the present time.

My daughter-in-law is an avid scrapbooker and my little granddaughter gives me all sorts of wonderful little projects that she's able to work on with her mother.

carmilevy said...

I believe spring is evident in this delightful photo. His happiness springs from the screen. It's infectious, and it reminds me that tomorrow's going to be even better than today.

Southern Ontario feels your cold-weather pain. Here's hoping it warms up soon!

Kaycee said...

Thanks for your replies!
I enjoy using Creative Memories products, too. My sister-in-law is going to have a Creative Memories party at the end of March. It will be a good time to scrapbook.