Monday, March 26, 2007

I am still here!

Hello everyone, It seems that I have been neglecting my blog lately. Unfortunately, I have been busy with some neighborhood watch activities lately. My neighbors and I are keeping an eye on two men who don't live or belong on our street.

This has been a safe neighborhood (even if it is close to the main street in our city.) Some of my neighbors have raised their families here. I have some neighbors who have lived here for 35 years and they are concerned about the safety of our street.

So, I am busy reviewing my options, too. Hopefully, I will be reading and commenting on your blogs soon! I have missed posting in my blog and I promise to add some new photos soon. In the meantime, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

CG said...

I missed you and was starting to get worried!!

Anna said...

I was glad to hear from you...I was also wondering about where you were. I hope that things go well with the neighborhood.

Anna Ridley said...

Missed you loads - so glad to hear from you!

{{{HUGE HUGS}} You're always in my thoughts, and will keep you in my prayers.

xoxox