Saturday, March 3, 2007

Just Ducky



I just wanted to post a fun image today, so I choose "Quackers". Quakers is one of the Ty Beanie Babies. The Beanie Babies were a real fad here in the US several years ago.

Our weather has been so dismal and I just wanted a cheerful photo. It didn't turn out the best, but it still make me smile. I like the bright, contrasting colors. I tried to photograph the duck using a different angle.

I can't wait for the spring days when I can get out and take photos of real ducks!

I hope that everyone is having a very good weekend!

2 comments:

Natalya said...

Love the DOF and composition here! Very nice!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend {{{HUGS}}}

CG said...

Nice angle Kathy!! we have scores of Beanies here...Kate used to love them and even now won't part with any :(