Monday, March 12, 2007

A Hopeless Romantic

I just found a great link from visiting CG's blog! The idea is to choose your favorite photos in order to tell you more about your personality. It is called your Visual DNA. (See my example at the right hand side of this blog.) You can certainly create your own profile by visiting this site.

Naturally, I was surprised about how the profile really described my personality. Indeed, I am easy going by nature. I enjoy drinking a good cup of coffee while reading an excellent book. I enjoy visiting with friends, spending time with my family and learning new things.

Photography has enabled me to appreciate the natural world: sunsets, autumn leaves, rain drops, ducks on a pond, spring flowers and reflections. This photo of a purple crocus is just one example of what I love to photograph in the natural world. (The photo was taken several years ago with my trusty point and shoot camera.) What a wonderful canvas God has created!

I have to say that I am a romantic at heart. I do believe that God gives us people in our lives to cherish and I believe that true love is eternal.

Be sure to try this Visual DNA profile!

3 comments:

CG said...

the Visual DNA is fun, isn't it?? I enjoyed looking through yours...it seems to be you for sure.

Beautiful colours in todays photo too :)

Anna said...

Great pic. I liked the Visual DNA too...pretty fun and strangely correct! :)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hi Kaycee

I am finally trying to catch up on my commenting. Out of all of your recent posts I like this one the most, the thought of spring is wonderful. I also liked the tulips.

Didnt check out the visual DNA but will promise LOL>

Lori