Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Delights


Spring is finally showing some of it beautiful signs here in Central New York State. The sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. Most of the snow has finally melted (except for the mountains in the parking lots). I heard the geese overhead a few days ago. It is still only 7 degrees C (44 degrees F) today, but these are all welcomed signs of a delightful season to come.
One of the local florist will have its annual open house and floral show this Sunday. This is an annual Palm Sunday event. Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to attend this wonderful celebration of spring. The florist welcome photographers. I took this pink mum photo with my trusty point-and-shoot camera last year.
Well, I have definitely decided that I will have to move in the near future. I have been busy working on my options. I pray that everything will work out for the best!
I hope that all of you are enjoying very nice spring weather. Who has been out with their cameras?

2 comments:

Anna said...

That is great no matter what you took it with. I think that goes to show you that you can get great pictures with a point and shoot! Very nice.

CG said...

Glad you are back, Kathy!!!
That flower is lovely - like a pink sun. I am sorry you have to move. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you face this big change. xxxx