Friday, March 30, 2007

Cheers!

The sun came out today and the temperature was about 50 degrees F. The sweet scent of spring was in the air! It is a harbinger of good things to come.

I need some signs of beauty and cheer after the cruel winter weather we had to endure during the last few months. Indeed, I need to find comfort, joy and inspiration again in my life.

So what brings me comfort and a sense of peace? Here are a few simple things in life that mean a great deal to me:

My mother's reassuring voice
Embracing S, the love of my life
Having coffee with friends
Walking in nature
Listening to music, especially the "oldies" like the Beatles tunes
Spending time with my nieces, nephews, and family
Taking photos of nature's gifts.

I am trying to stay positive while considering my housing options. I have the support of family and friends, and that means a great deal to me.

So, I hope to slow down a bit this weekend and enjoy some of the simple pleasure in life. What brings you inspiration and joy?

I hope that everyone has a very good weekend. I will be checking in on your blogs. HUGS!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Aaahhhh. Simplicity.

Thanks for the reminder. I like the shot....refreshing in white and yellow...

Have a good weekend!

CG said...

Refreshing is the right word for this shot...I hope your weekend brings you peace abd respite from your worries. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
J xxxxx