Monday, January 29, 2007

Here Comes The Sun


I just wanted to post a colorful photo that reminds me of brighter days. First, I was so disappointed about not being able to go to New York City over the weekend. Now, I am trying to get my car repaired as soon as possible. I am fighting with the car dealership over the warranty.
Mare picked me up last night and we went to Barnes and Noble for coffee. That was certainly a treat. I heard the Beatles song "Here Comes The Sun" as I walked into the bookstore. The song lyrics cheered me up!
"Little darling, I feel the ice is slowly melting. Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear. Here comes the sun. Here comes the sun. And I say it's alright."
So, I am waiting for those brighter days to come again.

4 comments:

CG said...

That is one of my favourite songs, Kathy. I sympathise over the car after having spent nearly £900 on servicing mine yesterday.

I have had some very bad news today. Looking at your sunflower is a bright spot in my shades of grey. Thanks.

Kaycee said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you have received very bad news. Please keep me posted. You are in my thoughts and prays.

Pat said...

Sorry about your bad news, CG. Hope it wasn't something very serious.

As Kathy has said, you are in my prayers as well.

Pat said...

And I forgot to say, Kathy, that the sunflower is a favourite of mine. I love the massive ones that grow so very tall. I think I'll plant some this year.

Thanks for the reminder of brighter days to come.