Thursday, April 26, 2007

Getting Out and About

Hopefully, I gained some inspiration by attending the local Baggs Square photography show last weekend. It was wonderful to see other photographers' work. I had many "aha" moments when I view the photographs of local scenes and areas of interest. For example, the same old building looked entirely different to me because of a lens a photographer chose to use.

Now I would like to just get out and about with my camera this weekend. I would love to explore such local scenes as the train station, main street, and old buildings in seach of such elements as haunting reflections, time-worn textures, as well as the colors of everyday life.

Of course, life seems to have the habit of getting in the way of my photograpy plans. However, I have to make the time this weekend to enjoy this art of photography.

2 comments:

CG said...

Hope you get some great pics this weekend!

Anna said...

We will be waiting for the fruits of your labor this weekend! :) Have fun.