Thursday, April 12, 2007

Waiting...

I am still using the laptop to do my blog entries. The computer tech at work as generously agreed to look at my hard drive. So, I will drag the machine into my school's computer lab. The computer tech said that he would look at the computer since the office supply store charges $50.00 just to look at the machine. I am grateful that the computer tech is will to at least look at my computer.

The weather here is still wintry. We had a mixed bag of precipitation this morning in the form of a rain/snow mix. Luckily, the snow didn't accumulate on the ground and it wasn't icy. However, I am so looking forward to getting out and about in nature with my camera! And it has been so dark and gloomy that it has been very difficult to do any indoor photography using natural light.

I hope that everyone is having a good week. Let's hope that there is enough natural light (inside or out) for me to take some photos this weekend!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I am looking forward to whatever you come up with....stay warm there.

:)

CG said...

Take care, k, hope the compurer gets fixed SOON. Visit my blog today for a nice surprise!!!

Kaycee said...

Julie, thanks so much for the Thinking Blog nomination!