Sunday, April 22, 2007

Here's To Better Days

Spring, it seems, has finally decided to stay here in Central New York State. We have enjoyed two gloriously sunny days with highs around 75 degrees F (24 degrees C.) Peferect weather at last!

On Friday night, I attended the opening of a local photography show. My photograph was accepted for this juried show! I was thrilled to see my photo hanging in the show. I will write more about this show during the upcoming week.

I had a lot of chores to do this weekend such as cleaning the car and raking the lawn. However, I did take a few photos that I hope to post here soon.

My computer at home is still being repaired. I hope to get it back soon. I really miss posting photos here! I will be visiting your blogs again very soon!

2 comments:

Anna Ridley said...

Congratulations Kathy!!!! I'm so pleased for you - and I'm wishing you the very best of luck for the judging. {{HUGE HUGS}}

CG said...

That's brilliant news; am really pleased for you :)