Thursday, April 5, 2007

Another Possible Entry

Here is another possible choice for an entry for a local photography exhibition. The theme of the show is "Central New York State". I took this photo at a local pond. The title of the photograph is "Twilight on Twin Ponds".

I took the photo at sunset on a clear November day. I really liked the reflections on the barren tree branches on the water as well as the rich hues of blues and pinks.

I just hope that this photo is not a generic type of nature photo for the theme. I will post the local of the photo along with the title. What do you think?

Well, we have had another wintry day here. The temperature never got above 0 degrees C (32 degree F) here today and we have had snow showers. The snow hasn't accumulated on the ground yet, but we are suppose to have the same kind of weather for the next few days. It looks more like Thanksgiving (celebrated in November) than Easter!

1 comment:

CG said...

Tricky one, Kathy, it's a lovely shot but it might not be specific enough for the theme. Will be interested to see what others think. I love those colours.