Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter Photo Opportunities

I am visiting my family for Easter. My parents had a Easter egg hunt for my nieces and nephew today. The festivities were held inside since the temperature barely reached 32 degrees F (0 degrees C) today and there were snow flurries in the air. The kids had a lot of fun, though.

So, I had a chance to take some photos of the kids. I had to use the flash since there wasn't enough natural light. I have to process the photos, but I was able to get a few good ones. The photos will be good to use for scrapbooking.

Tomorrow I will post a floral photo for Easter. I will post some of the kids' photos here soon. I hope that everyone has a joyous Easter surrounded by family and friends.

2 comments:

nakedtruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CG said...

Happy Easter, Kathy!