Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Fun ~Family Style






I hope that everyone has had a good week. I am finally getting around to doing some more blogging. It has been a busy week!




I thought that I would post some recent family photos. My parents have an above ground swimming pool in their back yard. My nieces and nephews really enjoy swimming in the pool during the summer.




Recently, my little nephew Christopher had his first dip in the pool. (Christopher will be a year old tomorrow.) So, I posted a photo of my brother-in-law Chris in the pool with his children, Christopher and Rachel.




Christopher really loved the water. Here his is with his Dad.

The baby just squealed with delight in the water. He said, "more,

more!" when he was in the pool.


My sister was sitting on the deck watching all of the swimming

activitity. (I was circling the outside of the pool with my camera in hand, of course.) Christopher made sure that he got our attention!


Christopher had to get hugs and kisses from his mama when he got out of the pool. He loved being wrapped up in his beach towel, too. I think that he looked so cute in his first swimming trunks!


I can't believe that Christopher will be a year old already. Hopefully, I will get some good photos of his birthday party this weekend.

2 comments:

CG said...

What a lovely series of photos...am glad you are having a lovely summer!

Anna Ridley said...

He is growing up so quickly - what a handsome little boy he now is, rather than a handsome little baby! Just beautiful.

xoxox