Thursday, January 17, 2008

Take Time to Read

I recently found a site that lets you list and review the books that you have read and then compare notes with others. The site is called Goodreads and it is free to sign up. I have several friends who have joined me on that site and now we are able to get ideas about good books to read. I am hoping that a few more friends will join me, too.

Currently, I am reading a book called The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks. The review that I read compared this novel to The Da Vinci Code. In this novel, rare book expert Hanna Heath is looking for clues in a document that dates back to 15 century Spain. I am enjoying this book so far. I really like reading March by the same author. She won the Pulitzer Prize for than novel.

So, why not join us on Goodreads? There is a link on the bottom right hand side of this blog page that will take you to this site.

5 comments:

CG said...

I have joined up too :)

Kaycee said...

Thanks! It is so much fun!

Pat said...

Kathy, I hope you are alright. Missing you.

Pat said...

Please drop me an email and get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.