Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Back!

Sadly, I haven't had the energy to post in my blog since the middle of January. I was in the hospital at the end of January with an infection in my neck. I am doing better now, but it seems that I am still trying to get my energy back. And I seem to be picking up every virus that goes around as my immune system is not up to par. Hopefully, the spring weather will help and I can get back to doing all the things that I like to do.

I have been using some of the down time to get my photography equipment in order. I haven't been out and about with my camera since last fall. I really miss taking photos! I am going to focus on what I call "fine art" photos. I love to find common objects and show them in a different light: tree branches, old buildings, fences, the sky, flowers, and keys are just a few of the things that I have photographed. I feel as if I have "new" eyes when I am able to capture such images.

I have also missed visiting your blogs! I am getting around slowly, but I will be sure to check them!

I will be sure to post more photos soon!

2 comments:

CG said...

Am thrilled to see you back. I have missed you. Take it slowly and build your strength up. {{{HUGS}}}

Kaycee said...

Thanks, Julie!