Sunday, January 6, 2008

My New Toy

Yesterday, I bought myself a new toy at the craft store. I used the gift cards that I had been saving up to purchase a machine called "a personal electronic cutting machine." Wow! This little machine does so much with paper! I just have to load the paper into the machine, select the clip art or font that I want, choose the size and push "cut". It is all done for me! This is wonderful for my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects. I already made some Valentines for a bulletin board in my school library.

I even purchased the machine on sale! (I have never seen this machine on sale at the craft store before now.) The company that makes the machine is called "Cricut" and their website is www.cricut.com

This machine is so much fun! It is portable, so I am going to take it to school with me. I am going to bring it to my Mom's house so that we can work on scrapbooking projects.

Hopefully, I will be able to post a few of my creations here soon. Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

CG said...

Sounfs like a lot of fun Kathy :) Can't wait to see the results.

Pat said...

Sounds great Kathy. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Can you please give me a phone call?

Love

Pat