Friday, January 4, 2008

Take Time to Enjoy Yourself

I seem to be getting myself back into my ordinary routine. Certainly, I enjoy the excitement of the holiday season spent with family and friends. But I have to say that I don't miss the hustle and bustle of that busy season.

So, this weekend, I am just going to take some time to do activities which bring me pleasure: read, cook, go to the bookstore with a friend, and perhaps get my camera out once again. I am not going to set some demanding schedule for myself, but just enjoy those activities which I am able to do. As John Lennon once said, "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." How true! I am hoping that some downtime will provide me with some creative energy.

I hope that you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

CG said...

What a good plan for the weekend; I'll try to enjoy mine equally :)

Pat said...

Great weekend plans, Kathy!

I tried to telephone you and there was no reply so I expect that you are managing to do all these things. Hopefully, that camera will be well used this weekend!

Love

Pat