Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Paper Crafting


I thought that I would post a few examples of the projects that I have created with my new paper cutting machine. My first simple project was to create these paper hearts. ( I used my compact digital camera, so the photo quality isn't that good.) I am going to use the hearts as decorations in my school library.


I took the paper cutting machine to work today and had my Library Assistant try it out. We had a great time making paper snowflakes. Perhaps I can convince our boss to buy a paper cutting machine for the teachers and staff to use at school.
My friend Mary came over tonight and I demonstrated this fantastic machine. Mary enjoys making cards, so she was able to make a greeting card very quickly using the paper cutting machine.
I hope that everyone is having a good week. We had a great day here in Central New York as the temperature was above 60 degrees F! It was a record temperature for this day. And the snow has melted. (I really do understand. All good things must come to an end. But a local restaurant sign says that spring is only 71 days away.)

1 comment:

CG said...

Oh that looks a lot of fun!!
I want one too.