Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Inspiration


It was a beautiful Sunday. The sun was shining on this Mother's Day and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
It was a wonderful day to honor mothers. I went to celebrate Mother's Day with my family. My Mom has six children and five grandchildren. She always puts us first in her life. The amazing thing is that she found out that she has multiple scerlosis a few years ago. But she keeps going and has such a positive attitude.
She is such an inspiration! So I am posting a single tulip in honor of my Mom and all those in our lives who serve others.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Absolutely lovely. I really love these colors! :)

CG said...

A lovely tribute. Give your mom a hig from me!

Christy said...

A beautiful tulip and a beautiful sentiment! :) Happy Mom's Day!